Favourites

Fayence Holiday House Rental with Swimming Pool, Provence, France

Weekly Rental: From EUR 1600 to EUR 3200

Property: Houses
Max. People: 10
Single/Double: - / 4
Bathrooms: 4
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: Yes

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Mr & Mrs Borelli

General Information

Changeover Day:
Flexible (Saturdays Preferred, especially in high season.)
Sleeps:
10
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
-
Double Beds:
4
Sofa Beds:
1
Cots:
2
Bathrooms:
4
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
10
Lounge Seats
8

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine Tumble Dryer

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating Air Cond Log Fire TV Satellite DVD Player CD Player Internet Access

Location Information

This Property is situated in Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote-d`Azur

Nearest Airport: Nice Airport - Approx 65 km
Nearest Station:
Nearest Ferry:
Nearest Beach:
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Mr & Mrs Borelli

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

Final cleaning, towels and bed linen: Obligatory final cleaning: €120. Obligatory rental of towels and bed linen: €13 per person. Please don't bring the towels to the pool or the beach.

Arrival and departure: Mike will welcome you when you arrive and see you off when you leave. Arrival is at 4 pm on the arriving Saturday, and departure at 10 am on the departing Saturday (unless, off course, other days are agreed).

Pets and smoking: Pets are unfortunately not allowed, and we ask tenants to smoke only outdoor.

Electricity: Electricity is included in the rent, under the condition that tenants ensure to close all doors and windows to the outside, when the air-conditioning or the heating system is in function.

Payment: 30% of the rent is payable at reservation. The remaining 70% are due no later than 6 weeks prior to the start of the rental period. Payments are by bank transfer.

Security deposit: A security deposit (cheque or bank transfer) of €1000 or the equivalent in GBP, DKK, USD is due together with the remaining 70% payment. The security deposit will be returned shortly after the end of the rental, assuming the house is left in proper condition.

Cancellation: The tenants must take out their own cancellation insurance. Refunds will be given, only if the house is rented to alternative tenants and at full rate.

Long-term renting AVAILABLE: Please contact us.

Owner

Contact Owner
Mr & Mrs Borelli

Availability Calendar

2021
January   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2021

Property Exterior

Private Pool (Unheated):
Yes
Pool Barrier / Alarm Fitted:
Yes
Private Garden:
Yes
Near a Beach:
Yes
Mountain Views:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes
Childrens Swing:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Mr & Mrs Borelli

Local Attractions

Wind Surfing, Tennis, Golf, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Horse Riding, Walking, Cycling

Owner

Contact Owner
Mr & Mrs Borelli


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk