Favourites
Home » Gard » Apartments

T2 Confort, 3*, 40m², Climatisée, parking privé, 1 chambre, cuisine, bureau, balcon, 3 télévisions dont 1 Internationales, radios

Weekly Rental:From EUR oui to EUR oui

Property

Apartments

Sleeps

Single/Double

/ 1

Bathrooms

Pets

Allowed

Pool

Yes

Hi, welcome to the Camargue! Our T2, 3-star, 40m² apartment is very comfortable, bright, and has an open view. You can reach it on the first floor by using the stairs or one of the 2 elevators. It’s a clean place with everything you need to feel comfortable.

We are classified as a 3-star property, covering 40 m2, located 300 meters from the sea and its fine sandy beaches,

The apartment has free wifi, no facing neighbors, a private parking space, two elevators, two swimming pools open from June to September, one for adults and one for toddlers.

Amenities:

- Bedroom with a 2-person bed + dressing room, flat-screen TV + large ceiling fan, window to the outside, curtain and automatic shutter.

- Living room with sofa bed, flat-screen TV with international channels, cupboard, table, chairs, radio.

Large ceiling fan, window to the outside and automatic shutter.

For extra comfort:

- Beautiful, well-equipped kitchen.

- Induction cooktop, American fridge with freezer, microwave oven,

- Filter and Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, fruit press, kettle.

- Classic oven and pizza oven.

- Dishes and kitchen utensils.

- Desk with chair, Wifi and radio.

- Balcony for 4 people with round table, fan, TV, direct sunlight until sunset, automatic blinds.

- Bathroom with shower and hairdryer, radio.

- Separate toilet.

For your convenience:

- washing machine.

- ironing board, iron and clothes line.

You'll definitely enjoy your stay with us.

There are shops around the property and leisure activities for the entire family (easy access).

Le Grau du Roi has kilometers of fine sandy beaches, family-friendly activities, and breathtaking views of our beautiful town.

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone, text or e-mail. I'm available every day of the week and weekends to answer your questions, and if I don't answer right away, just leave me a message with your preferred dates and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

PHOTOS

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Washing Machine

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating Air Cond TV Satellite DVD Player CD Player Internet Access

External Features

Shared Pool - Unheated Private Pool - Unheated Childrens Pool Sun Loungers : non Suitable for Children

Availability Calendar

January   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
March   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
May   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
June   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
July   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
August   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2024
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun

Property Exterior

Shared Pool (Unheated):
Yes
Private Pool (Unheated):
Yes
Childrens Pool:
Yes
Near a Beach:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Local Attractions

In the area

This Property is situated in Gard, Languedoc-Roussillon

Nearest Airport: Montpellier

Nearest Station: le Grau du Roi

Nearest Ferry:

Nearest Beach: 300m

Nearest Ski Resort:

Please note that the location on this map is an approximate guide, normally to the closest town or village.

SEND A REQUEST

Whether you're planning your next holiday, or simply want to find out more about our properties, you can contact our Owners & Agents directly for more information

Contact Person: ERIC

Phone: 0763336522

Mobile: 0763336522