Favourites

Self Catering Holiday Cottage in Crezieres, 5 km from Chef Boutonne, Crezieres, Deux-Sevres - La Vieille Maison

Weekly Rental: From GBP 360 to GBP 900

5 (2 traveller reviews)

Property: Cottages
Max. People: 6
Single/Double: 4 / 1
Bathrooms: 2
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: Yes

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Tim & Ellen Weir
Phone: +33 (0) 549 07 70 64
Mobile: +33 (0) 616 06 62 91

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday
Sleeps:
6
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
4
Double Beds:
1
Sofa Beds:
Cots:
Yes
Bathrooms:
2
Separate WCs:
0
Dining Room Chairs
6
Lounge Seats
5

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Log Fire TV Terrestrial DVD Player CD Player Internet Access WiFi Games Room Table Tennis Pool Table

Other Interior Facilities

Dishwasher.

Stereo.

DVD player.

Washing machine.

Location Information

This Property is situated in Deux-Sevres, Poitou-Charentes

Nearest Airport: Poitiers and La Rochelle
Nearest Station: Niort
Nearest Ferry: St Malo
Nearest Beach: Beach at 80-minute drive
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Tim & Ellen Weir
Phone: +33 (0) 549 07 70 64
Mobile: +33 (0) 616 06 62 91

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day
Winter 2018 Spring 2019 Oct 13, 2018 May 24, 2019 2 GBP 240.00
Early Summer 2019 May 25, 2019 Jul 19, 2019 3 GBP 360.00
Summer 2019 Jul 20, 2019 Aug 30, 2019 7 GBP 980.00
Autumn/Winter 2019 Aug 31, 2019 Dec 20, 2019 2 GBP 400.00

Special Rental Conditions

All utilities, towels, linen and local holiday tax are included in the prices.
Please contact us for a specific quote.

We ask for a 25% non-refundable deposit on booking and then the remaining 75% to be paid 12 weeks before the start date of the holiday.

No hidden extras.

Saturday changeovers only in peak summer season.

Owner

Contact Owner
Tim & Ellen Weir
Phone: +33 (0) 549 07 70 64
Mobile: +33 (0) 616 06 62 91

Availability Calendar

2019
January   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2019

Property Exterior

Shared Pool (Unheated):
Yes
Shared Garden:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes
Trampoline:
Yes
Childrens Swing:
Yes
Climbing Frame:
Yes
Sun Loungers:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Tim & Ellen Weir
Phone: +33 (0) 549 07 70 64
Mobile: +33 (0) 616 06 62 91

Local Attractions

The Poitou Charentes region has a beautiful rolling landscape and is home to many historic villages, churches, castles and monuments along with a wonderful sandy coast that includes La Rochelle and many other lovely beaches. There are also a number of other major attractions nearby, including the amazing Futuroscope theme park at Poitiers and Puy du Fou medieval theme park. There are many museums, parks and gardens, guided tours, and food & wine producers who provide tours and tastings, leisure parks, river cruises, golf courses, wildlife parks, nature reserves and much more.

Sports & Adventure Activities

• cycling
• fishing
• freshwater fishing
• swimming
• tennis

Owner

Contact Owner
Tim & Ellen Weir
Phone: +33 (0) 549 07 70 64
Mobile: +33 (0) 616 06 62 91


Contact Owner

1000