Favourites

Waterfront Luxury Holiday Rental Villa with Boat Mooring, Gard

Weekly Rental: From GBP 520 to GBP 820

5 (3 traveller reviews)

Property: Houses
Max. People: 4
Single/Double: - / 2
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: No

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Adrian Gregory

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday
Sleeps:
4
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
-
Double Beds:
2
Sofa Beds:
-
Cots:
-
Bathrooms:
1
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
6
Lounge Seats
Yes

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine Tumble Dryer

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating Log Fire TV Terrestrial TV Satellite DVD Player

Location Information

This Property is situated in Gard, Languedoc-Roussillon

Nearest Airport: 18 Kilometres Montpellier
Nearest Station: 1 Kilometres Aigues Mortes
Nearest Ferry: 136 Kilometres Marseille
Nearest Beach: 4 Kilometres Grau de Roi
Nearest Ski Resort: 95 Kilometres Orange

Owner

Contact Owner
Adrian Gregory

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

Deposit with initial booking is 30% of the total cost. The remaining total cost balance 70% final payment is to be made no less than 8 weeks prior to Arrival date. Refundable Security Deposit of £250.00 required with final payment no less than 8 weeks prior to Arrival date. Cancellations are subject to a 30% handling charge if a booking is cancelled 1 month (more than 4 weeks) or more from Arrival date. Late cancellations (less than 4 weeks) are subject to 100% handling charge. Unless another booking for same dates. Then 50% handling charge. LATE BOOKINGS : PAYMENT IN FULL AT TIME OF BOOKING. Please ensure that you have your travel insurance documents to hand when the keys are handed over. We use a professional local (English & French speaking) agent who will meet and greet you to arrange key exchange. They will also arrange the laundry of bed linen/towels.

Owner

Contact Owner
Adrian Gregory

Availability Calendar

2021
January   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2021

Property Exterior

Private Garden:
Yes
Sea Views:
Yes
Near a Beach:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes
Sun Loungers:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Adrian Gregory

Local Attractions

Attractions:
- autumn foliage
- bay
- churches
- cinemas
- library
- live theatre
- marina
- museums
- naturist beach
- playground
- pond
- recreation centre
- restaurants
- ruins
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours

Leisure Activities:
- beachcombing
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- walking

Sports & Adventure Activities:
- cycling
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf
- golf pass optional
- hiking
- hunting
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- paragliding
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- sailing
- diving
- snorkelling
- bay fishing
- caving
- swimming
- tennis
- water skiing
- water tubing
- wind-surfing

Owner

Contact Owner
Adrian Gregory


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk