Favourites

Holiday Rental Apartment Near Les Arcs sur Argens, Provence, South of France - Le Cyprès

Weekly Rental: From EUR 485 to EUR 970

Property: Apartments
Max. People: 6
Single/Double: - / 2
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: No

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Sabine Graton

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday or Flexible
Sleeps:
6
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
-
Double Beds:
2
Sofa Beds:
1
Cots:
Bathrooms:
1
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
Lounge Seats
Yes

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer Washing Machine

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer TV Terrestrial TV Satellite

Other Interior Facilities

Fridge with big freezer compartment, dish washer, microwave combined with oven, coffeemachine, kettle, TASSIMO machine for coffee and tea, gas stove with 4 flames, extractor fan, food steamer, toaster, mixer, hair dryer.

Location Information

This Property is situated in Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote-d`Azur

Nearest Airport:
Nearest Station:
Nearest Ferry:
Nearest Beach:
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Sabine Graton

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

Bed linen and hand / bath towels can be rented
Washing machine on the premises.

30% of the apartment price is due at the beginning of January or at the time of your reservation , if you book later aks in early January. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 days before arrival .

In addition, any costs incurred may be paid in cash or by credit card during your stay with us.

We require a deposit of € 200 which must be paid in cash. This deposit will be refunded after an inspection of the apartment before your departure.

Owner

Contact Owner
Sabine Graton

Availability Calendar

2019
January   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2019

Property Exterior

Private Garden:
Yes
Sun Loungers:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Sabine Graton

Local Attractions

The historical city of Les Arcs sur Argens is surrounded by a dozen vineyards, the wonderful golf course of Saint Endréol can be reached within 10 minutes and 8 more courts are within 20 to 40 kilometres for your golfing pleasure. Cyclists can look forward to lonely lanes and single trails. Natural beauty, old villages and colorful markets invite you for strolling.

The seaside of the Côte d’Azur can be reached in 30 minutes and the Canyon du Verdon in just 45 minutes. Cannes, Nizza, Monte Carlo and Aix en Provence are all within an hour’s drive. The Residence Miro lies -without traffic jams- just a few minutes from the highway exit Le Muy in a quiet and exclusive residential area.

Owner

Contact Owner
Sabine Graton


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk