Favourites

Charming Authentic Family Holiday House with Private Pool and Garden in Bagnols-en-Foret, near Nice and Frejus, Var

Weekly Rental: From EUR 900 to EUR 2700

5 (8 traveller reviews)

Property: Houses
Max. People: 8
Single/Double: 2 / 3
Bathrooms: 3
Pets: Allowed
Pool: Yes

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Alice Amissah
Phone: + 44 7931 939854
Mobile: +44 7931 939854

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday
Sleeps:
8
Pets Allowed:
Yes
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
2
Double Beds:
3
Sofa Beds:
Cots:
2
Bathrooms:
3
Separate WCs:
3
Dining Room Chairs
10
Lounge Seats
Yes

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine Tumble Dryer

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating Log Fire Valuables Safe TV Satellite Video Player DVD Player CD Player Internet Access Phone Games Room Table Tennis

Location Information

This Property is situated in Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote-d`Azur

Nearest Airport: Nice Airport 1 hour Drive
Nearest Station:
Nearest Ferry:
Nearest Beach: Frejus Beach 25 minute drive
Nearest Ski Resort: Greolieres les Neiges & Isola 2000

Owner

Contact Owner
Alice Amissah
Phone: + 44 7931 939854
Mobile: +44 7931 939854

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day
Winter Nov 5, 2022 Mar 17, 2023 5 EUR 900.00 EUR 129.00 EUR 129.00
Early Summer Apr 30, 2022 Jul 1, 2022 7 EUR 1700.00 EUR 243.00 EUR 243.00
High Summer Jul 2, 2022 Aug 26, 2022 7 EUR 2700.00
Late Summer Aug 27, 2022 Sep 30, 2022 7 EUR 1700.00 EUR 343.00 EUR 243.00
Autumn Oct 1, 2022 Nov 4, 2022 7 EUR 1500.00 EUR 215.00 EUR 215.00

Special Rental Conditions

3 x bedrooms have king beds. 1 x bedroom has twin beds. All mattresses are medium to firm and in good condition. Bedrooms have bedside cabinets and lamps on each side of the beds. All bedrooms can fit a travel cot comfortably.

Bed linen is white and 400 threadcount cotton.
Beds are made up with clean sheets upon arrival.
Towels are supplied.
Summer duvets, winter duvets and bedspreads are all machine washable.

The obligatory local "Taxe de Sejour" of 1.65e per adult per night.

Rental periods are generally from Saturday to Saturday but we can be flexible so please ask. Long term rentals are available.

A 30% deposit is required to secure a booking and all reservations are confirmed once the deposit is received. The balance (remaining 70% of rent) is due 6 weeks before arrival date. A refundable damage deposit of 800 euros is also required to be paid at same time as balance.

Central heating is charged at 100 euros per week and is usually required from November to April subject to seasonal weather conditions.
The swimming pool is open from May to September inc. Pool towels are provided.
Included: Bed and Bath linen. Beds are made up upon arrival. Pool towels. Meet and greet by House Manager. Inventory. Weekly clean for stays of 2 weeks or more.

Owner

Contact Owner
Alice Amissah
Phone: + 44 7931 939854
Mobile: +44 7931 939854

Availability Calendar

2022
January   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
June   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
July   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2022
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2022

Property Exterior

Private Pool (Unheated):
Yes
Pool Barrier / Alarm Fitted:
Yes
Private Garden:
Yes
Near a Beach:
Yes
Mountain Views:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Alice Amissah
Phone: + 44 7931 939854
Mobile: +44 7931 939854

Local Attractions

Large garden with different terraces. Plenty of space for everyone. Table Tennis by pool house.

Owner

Contact Owner
Alice Amissah
Phone: + 44 7931 939854
Mobile: +44 7931 939854


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2021 © Rent-in-France.co.uk