Favourites

Villa With Private Pool In A Charming Provencal Village, Vauvenargues, Bouches Du Rhone, France

Weekly Rental: From GBP 1400 to GBP 2400

5 (4 traveller reviews)

Property: Houses
Max. People: 10
Single/Double: 4 / 3
Bathrooms: 4
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: Yes

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Hilary Collins

General Information

Changeover Day:
Thursday
Sleeps:
10
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
4
Double Beds:
3
Sofa Beds:
-
Cots:
-
Bathrooms:
4
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
8
Lounge Seats
Yes

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine Tumble Dryer

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating TV Terrestrial TV Satellite Internet Access

Other Interior Facilities

Books
Satellite / Cable ...
Television
Internet Access

Location Information

This Property is situated in Bouches-du-Rhone, Provence-Alpes-Cote-d`Azur

Nearest Airport: Marseille- Marignane at 45 Kilometres
Nearest Station: Aix en Provence at 25 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry:
Nearest Beach: Cassis at 60 Kilometres
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Hilary Collins

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

Additional pricing information

Refundable Damage Deposit £500

Booking Notes:
20% booking deposit (non-refundable), remaining 80% due 6 weeks before holiday. Breakages deposit of £500 returned within 1 week of end of stay if no breakages. Starting/finishing day is usually Thursday, but please see the availability calendar.

Changeover Day:
Changeover day is flexible but generally will be a Thursday. Departures before 10am and Arrivals after 4pm.

Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds.
I am happy to consider arrival days other than a Thursday.
Discount available for a long rental.

Owner

Contact Owner
Hilary Collins

Availability Calendar

2021
January   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2021

Property Exterior

Private Pool (Heated):
Yes
Private Garden:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes
Sun Loungers:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Hilary Collins

Local Attractions

Attractions in the area include restaurants, churches, museums, autumn foliage, and forests.

Leisure activities available include scenic drives, horse riding, walking, and sight seeing.

Local services & businesses such as babysitter , hospital, medical services, groceries, and ATM/bank.

Sports & adventure activities nearby include mountain climbing, tennis, hiking, swimming, and mountaineering.

Owner

Contact Owner
Hilary Collins


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2021 © Rent-in-France.co.uk