Favourites

Stunning holiday villa with pool to rent in Degagnac, Lot

Weekly Rental: From EUR 750 to EUR 1850

Property: Houses
Max. People: 9
Single/Double: 3 / 3
Bathrooms: 2
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: Yes

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Claudia Kettner

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday
Sleeps:
9
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
3
Double Beds:
3
Sofa Beds:
-
Cots:
-
Bathrooms:
2
Separate WCs:
-
Dining Room Chairs
9
Lounge Seats
5

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine Tumble Dryer

Fixtures & Equipment

Iron Central Heating TV Terrestrial TV Satellite DVD Player Internet Access Phone Games Room

Other Interior Facilities

TV Satellite, DVD Player, Internet Access, WiFi Access, Telephone

Location Information

This Property is situated in Lot, Midi-Pyrenees

Nearest Airport: Toulouse-Blagnac at 150 Kilometres
Nearest Station: Gourdon at 15 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry: Calais at 850 Kilometres
Nearest Beach: Narrbonne at 320 Kilometres
Nearest Ski Resort: Pyrenees at 220 Kilometres

Owner

Contact Owner
Claudia Kettner

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

All prices are per week and include normal use of water, heating (1) and electricity as well as bedding and towels. The week is from Saturday 16:00 o'clock till Saturday 10:00 o'clock An end of stay cleaning can be booked for �120. A damage deposit of �1000 is required at arriving and will be paid back at leaving day unless the accommodation or it's contents are damaged or the accommodation (if you did not book the end of stay cleaning) is left in a condition that necessitates extra cleaning time to return it to the high standard in which it is presented. Deposit : 30% of rental cost, payable in time of booking, after you received the rental contract. The other 70% 5 weeks upon arrival. (1) Heating is not included for the weeks 24th Sept till 16th Dec.

Owner

Contact Owner
Claudia Kettner

Availability Calendar

2021
January   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2021

Property Exterior

Private Pool (Heated):
Yes
Shared Garden:
Yes
Near a Beach:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Claudia Kettner

Local Attractions

Walking, Fishing, Swimming, Cycling, Tennis, Horse Riding

Owner

Contact Owner
Claudia Kettner


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk