Favourites

Loire Valley Holiday Rental Home, France ~ Beautifully Converted Mill

Weekly Rental: From GBP 350 to GBP 650

Property: Houses
Max. People: 8
Single/Double: 4 / 3
Bathrooms: 3
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: No

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Nicola Iliffe

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday
Sleeps:
8
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
4
Double Beds:
3
Sofa Beds:
1
Cots:
1
Bathrooms:
3
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
8
Lounge Seats
9

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating Log Fire TV Terrestrial TV Satellite DVD Player CD Player Internet Access Games Room Table Tennis Pool Table Snooker Table

Other Interior Facilities

TV, TV Satellite, DVD Player, CD Player, Internet Access, WiFi Access, Games Room, Table Tennis, Pool Table, Snooker Table

Location Information

This Property is situated in Indre-et-Loire, Centre

Nearest Airport: Tours
Nearest Station:
Nearest Ferry: Calais, approx 6 hour drive from Calais
Nearest Beach:
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Nicola Iliffe

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

A booking deposit of 25% of the rate to be paid on confirmation of booking and the remaining 75% must be paid 6 weeks before the start date.

A breakages deposit must also be paid (£100) 6 weeks before the start date. This will be returned within 28 days of the end of your holiday.

Preferred method of payment is cheque to the owners please.

Cancellation Policy. If notice is given less than 2 weeks prior to arrival no refund will be given. If notice is given less than 4 weeks prior to arrival 25% of total rental rate will be refunded. If notice is given less than 6 weeks prior to arrival 50% of total rental rate will be refunded. If notice is given less than 8 weeks prior to arrival 75% of total rental rate will be refunded. If notice is given more than 8 weeks prior to arrival a full refund will be given.

Owner

Contact Owner
Nicola Iliffe

Availability Calendar

2019
January   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2019

Property Exterior

Private Garden:
Yes
Sun Loungers:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Nicola Iliffe

Local Attractions

Watersports, Horse Riding, Golf, Fishing, Walking, Cycling, Canoeing and kayaking, Wine-Tasting.

Owner

Contact Owner
Nicola Iliffe


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk