Favourites

Large Charming Self Catering Apartment in Loire Valley, near Chinon, Indre-et-Loire

Weekly Rental: From EUR 390 to EUR 540

Property: Apartments
Max. People: 4
Single/Double: 0 / 1
Bathrooms: 1
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: No

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Elice Martin

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday or Flexible
Sleeps:
4
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
0
Double Beds:
1
Sofa Beds:
0
Cots:
0
Bathrooms:
1
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
4
Lounge Seats
4

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer Washing Machine

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Central Heating TV Terrestrial Video Player DVD Player CD Player Internet Access

Location Information

This Property is situated in Indre-et-Loire, Centre

Nearest Airport: Tours, Angers, Poitiers and Nantes.
Nearest Station: St Pierre des Corps
Nearest Ferry:
Nearest Beach:
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Elice Martin

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

Terms of Payment : 25% on booking with remaining 75% to be paid 6 weeks prior to commencement of rental period.
Additional sleeping accommodation for a couple or single person available in the adjacent 'studio', rates on application.

Lettings are by the week from Saturday 4.00pm to Saturday 10.00am.

Also available short breaks : Saturday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday (minimum 3 nights), rates on application.
Special rates are available for long winter lets.


Remember we can hold a reservation for a period up to 5 days, this should allow you sufficient time to make your travel arrangement.

Please note that we are a non-smoking house and that we do not accept pets.

The rental charge covers

•Welcome Pack on arrival
•All household linen (including towels) and bedding.
•All taxes, water, electricity and central heating and internet connection (DSL).

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US USING THE FORM BELOW - WE WILL SEND YOU OUR WEBSITE LINK.

Owner

Contact Owner
Elice Martin

Availability Calendar

2019
January   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2019
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2019

Property Exterior

Shared Garden:
Yes
Private Garden:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Elice Martin

Local Attractions

Loudun is the ideal base from which to take the short trip to the “Royal” Loire Valley and it’s array of magnificent chateaux, steeped in history, with striking architecture, beautiful gardens and breathtaking views of the Loire and her tributaries

Loudun has a vibrant commercial life, with a weekly market, many small shops offering a variety of goods, authentic restaurants and cafes. There are several restaurants within easy walking distance in Loudun, from traditional French cooking to more simple meals. There are plenty of other fine restaurants in easy driving distance.

Chinon, situated on the banks of the Vienne River. Overhanging the town the magnificent royal fortress of Chinon is currently going through a new major step of its History. From 2006 there is an extraordinary restoration project, everyday-guided tours are to be organised, a unique opportunity to discover a restoration site of special interest.

We are also close to some lesser known more intimate châteaux, their owners have their doors wide open for you to spend some time in the setting where their ancestors used to live.

At Poitiers, 55 km away, do not miss a visit of the Church Notre-Dame-La-Grande, jewel of Romanesque art and its magnificent portal. Almost every evening in the summer, Notre-Dame is transformed by a spectacular, polychromatic light show, bringing brilliant colours to the façade and providing the visitor with unforgettable memories.

Owner

Contact Owner
Elice Martin


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk