Favourites

Bagnols en Foret Holiday Rental Villa with Private Pool near Frejus, Provence, France

Weekly Rental: From EUR 2495 to EUR 2495

Property: Houses
Max. People: 8
Single/Double: 4 / 2
Bathrooms: 3
Pets: Not Allowed
Pool: Yes

Description of Property

Owner

Contact Owner
Anna Casares

General Information

Changeover Day:
Saturday
Sleeps:
8
Pets Allowed:
No
Linen Provided:
Yes
Towels Provided:
Yes
Wheelchairs:
Inaccessible
Parking Spaces:
Yes

Accommodation

Single Beds:
4
Double Beds:
2
Sofa Beds:
-
Cots:
1
Bathrooms:
3
Separate WCs:
1
Dining Room Chairs
8
Lounge Seats
8

Kitchenware Appliances

Cooker/Hob Fridge Freezer Microwave Toaster Kettle Dish Washer High Chair Washing Machine

Fixtures & Equipment

Hairdryer Iron Air Cond TV Terrestrial Video Player DVD Player CD Player Internet Access Phone Fax Games Room

Other Interior Facilities

TV, TV Satellite, DVD Player, CD Player, Internet Access, WiFi Access, Telephone, Fax, Games Room

Location Information

This Property is situated in Var, Provence-Alpes-Cote-d`Azur

Nearest Airport: Nice at 55 Kilometres
Nearest Station: St Raphael at 35 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry: Nice at 60 Kilometres
Nearest Beach: Fréjus at 20 Kilometres
Nearest Ski Resort:

Owner

Contact Owner
Anna Casares

Rental Rates for this Property

Rental Period Starting Date Ending Date Minimum Stay Rate Per Month Rate Per Week Rate Per Week Day Rate Per W/End Day

Special Rental Conditions

30% non returnable deposit upon reservation and remaining 70% payable 30 days prior to arrival.

€800 deposit or equivalent in sterling, payable upon arrival and returned at the end of the stay minus breakages (if any).

Internet connection WiFi included.

Final cleaning included. Bed linen/towels/and swimming pool towels provided free of charge. Electricity and water included. Swimming pool maintenance twice per week included.

Discounts available according to the number of weeks booked; please contact owner for rates.

Owner

Contact Owner
Anna Casares

Availability Calendar

2021
January   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
February   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
April   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
September   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
October   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
November   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
December   2021
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat
Sun
2021

Property Exterior

Private Pool (Heated):
Yes
Private Garden:
Yes
Near a Beach:
Yes
BBQ:
Yes
Childrens Swing:
Yes
Sun Loungers:
Yes
Safe for Children:
Yes

Owner

Contact Owner
Anna Casares

Local Attractions

Golf, Hiking, Ice Skating, Jet Skiing, Equestrian Events, Freshwater Fishing, Water Skiing, Diving, Wind-Surfing, Mountain Biking, Sailing, Swimming, Tennis, Cycling, Fishing.

Owner

Contact Owner
Anna Casares


Contact Owner

1000

Follow Us

Central Nice Holiday Rental Apartment, French Riviera, France

Central Nice Holiday Rental Apartment, French Riviera, France

Weekly Rental: EUR 700 to EUR 800

4 sleeps

Central Nice Holiday Rental Apartment, French Riviera, France. Ideally situated in the recently huppe area of the Ave.

Contact Owner

About Us

Rent-in-France.co.uk was launched in 2007 and is one of the best advertising sites for holiday rentals in France! Search our site for thousands of fantastic holiday homes throughout France.

Contact Us

Rent-in-France

Tel: +44 208 1443950

Copyright 2007-2019 © Rent-in-France.co.uk